if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, December 20, 2009

hellos!!!!!!!!!!!! hahas... decided since i'm like bored i shall not let my blog die!!!! hahas! weird me..well as usual...it'll be weird to find a day when i'm not weird...okay...tad dosen make sense...kays i'm talking crap AGAIN! woots! (????) hahas...random....
anyways! i miss people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahas... realised how much i missed my swimming trainings with shimin and dawn... hahas... my 二公主 and 三公主....<3<3!!!!! hahas...
wondering how my 2 darlings are doing????like so long never talk to them le loh..hahas!!!! dawn! remember wad you said hor!!!! must pei me when you get into sec sch de hor!!!! and shimin too!!!! later she jealous...:D hahas....(: 
i made someone mad today...i'm sorry.....):

i know that i have loved you ... at 7:27 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

LALA!

    the beloved...♥ name: chong hui xin birthday: 29/8/96 age:13! nickname:hm.. lala,polar bear,herbert.... current bbssian and a loyal 1e5ian ex btps-ian and a happy 6joyian in NPCC now and totally loves it!!!

♥ the LOVES ♥

    National Police Cadet Corps
    my family tree?

    the HATES

    ppl who insults my cca!
    betrayers!!

Mixmusic!

the ARCHIVES

crap talk...